Picking your wedding flowers requires special attention. They need to tie in with your theme and let’s not forget that they will be appearing in almost all of your photographs. Ulster Bride is here to help you choose the perfect flowers for your wedding.
Deciding on your florist
Most couples will meet with a few florists before they commit to one. Compare styles, prices and personalities. Check out the work of local florists and take a look at their websites to see more examples of their work. It is important that you allow at least six months to do this and donít forget to ask plenty of questions!
Questions you should ask your florist include the following:
– How many weddings do you do each year?
– Do you do more than one wedding per day?
– Do you deliver to the ceremony and reception venues and do you set up?
– Will the bouquets and buttonholes be delivered to my home?
– Which flowers will be in season?
– Can my flowers be preserved afterwards?
To read more turn to page 108 of the Ulster Bride autumn edition.